GYTC8S Figure 8 Self-support Aerial Fiber Optic Cable
ApplicationUsed for core net, city local net and OAN and applied to aerial.
1. The messenger wire together with OFC as a whole part. OFC installation can be completed at one time. Ease construction and less affected by environment, reducing installation cost.
2. It adopts stranded galvanize steel wire with high tensile strength, which can meet the requirement of existing telephone pole.
3. The reasonable structure design and precision control for over length ensure OFC with excellent performances of mechanical tensile strain and environment temperature.
4. The close structure of SZ layer stranding preventing optical fiber from stress under bad environment.
5. It could ensure moisture and water resistant performance of OFC with filling compound filled outside strength member and inside cable core.
6. It could ensure much better moisture resistance and improve side press resistance perform with longitudinal steel plastic tape wrapping cable core.